I am visually impaired and enjoy using hoopla and Overdrive. What else like it is available to me?
Last Updated: Jul 18, 2018 Views: 4

We encourage you to continue to use resources including hoopla and Overdrive provided to you by the Topeka & Shawnee County Public Library. The National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped offers digital content through BARD (Braille and Audio Reading Download) and is administered through state programs. For Kansas residents, contact the Kansas Talking Books website for more information.