Q. Where is this book in the library?
- Go to the library’s homepage tscpl.org.
- At the library’s homepage click on the top right blue square that says “Catalog”.
- In the top right search box you can search by the title of the book or the author’s name or the subject. If you want you can also type multiple terms like the title of the book and the author’s name.
- Select which book you are interested in by clicking on the title of the book
- In the box in the right hand corner select ”Availability by Location”.
- Check the collection the book is in that will give you the area of the library the book is located in. These locations might be in a neighborhood which is a collection of books by subject like the health neighborhood or even in a New book area or Large Print.
- The call number is the location of the book within the collection area that you just looked at in step 6.
- The status will indicate if the book is checked out or checked in or non-circulating.
Was this helpful? 0 0