Does the library have tax forms? What tax forms do you have?
Last Updated: Aug 15, 2018 Views: 0

Paper copies of tax forms are available during tax season - usually starting in mid-January.

The library distributes IRS forms 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ and 1099-Misc. In 2018 we will also have the instruction booklets for the 1040, 1040A and 1040EZ. Forms and booklets do not all arrive at the same time, and some may not arrive until mid-February. Our website is the best place to check for updates about what forms we have received each year.

Federal tax forms, instruction booklets and supplemental forms are always available online at or can be requested at 1-800-829-3676.


The Kansas K-40, Schedule S, and K-40H (homestead claim) forms will be available at the Customer Service desk for 25¢ each. The library purchases these forms from the state of Kansas, so the charge covers our costs.

Related Topics